Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Post Numero Uno

Well.... here we go! My official attempt at a blog!

I'm not entirely sure how I want to use this. I think it may just be a hodge-podge of who I am, what I like, and what I'm thinking about for the day.

So, that being said, here's what's on my mind this morning:

The scrapbooking bug has hit again this morning. I am feeling inspired - but I don't have any pictures to work with! I'd like to do some fun, less structured stuff, but I've taken very few pictures lately. I did get some developed yesterday, but they weren't especially good. It's hard to take pictures in my house. We have terrible lighting problems.

There's so much about Bebo that I've missed scrapping in the last few months. I want to document some of the funny things he's been saying - and some of the funny things he's quit saying. Take "wewo," for instance. "Wewo" means "I love you." Bebo said it for a long time, puzzling us all. We knew he was perfectly capable of saying "I love you," but for some reason he liked "wewo" better. We all grew to love it - his sweet little voice saying that word would make you feel all fuzzy inside. Sadly, in the last few weeks, he's begun to outgrow it. He said it once to me the day after Thanksgiving. We were driving home from a trip to see Granny and Papa. I said "I love you," and he responded with "wewo." I nearly cried - I'd forgotten how much I missed it already. I suspect it's the last time I'll hear it. Even so, I know I will never forget how sweet it was to hear a sleepy "wewo" from a little boy freshly tucked into bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.