1. It is 10:53 pm.
2. I am wearing one shoe.
3. My shoeless foot is tucked up under my other leg.
4. I am listening to Tchaikovsky on XM Pops
5. It's sprinkling outside.
6. I can smell my Starbucks French Roast coffee in the kitchen. It's brewing now so I can have iced coffee in the morning.
7. My dog is pacing the floor.
8. My stomach hurts a little bit.
9. I am sipping on Diet Mountian Dew from Taco Bell.
10. I am rocking slowly in the recliner.
11. There's a bouquet of flowers on the piano that my husband sent to me yesterday.
12. Sitting on the endtable next to me is the following: a folded paper towel, the aforementioned Taco Bell cup, my makeup, my thyroid medicine, the DirecTV remote control, my cordless phone, a glasses case, a travel-size can of shaving cream, two different brands of solid deodorant, four pens, a box of tissue, my Weight Watchers book, my Weight Watchers points slider, a small plastic container that had hummus in it earlier, three ponytail holders, the edge of a pack of mild taco sauce, and a few crumbs leftover from lunch. Amazingly, I can still see the table underneath all that.
13. I am rocking faster.
14. I am wearing three rings: my temporary wedding ring (until I can afford to replace the one that mysteriously disappeared when Bebo was just an infant), a sapphire ring Jeff gave me for Christmas a few years ago, and my mother's ring.
15. I have scratches on both my arms. They were probably self-inflicted.
16. The curtain is folded up a little and needs to be straightened.
17. The lights behind me are on, but not the ones in front of me.
18. I am really starting to need to use the bathroom.
19. I am the only one at home.
20. The door is unlocked and will probably remain that way.
21. I'm still not feeling the effects of the sleeping pill I took 45 minutes ago.
22. My contacts are still in, and I'm debating whether to sleep in them tonight.
23. My skin is dry and itchy, mostly on my tummy. Weird.
24. The dog is getting more intense about going outside.
25. It's 11:10 pm.
26. I'm going to bed.