Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lately I've found myself with the urge to make cards - not for the church, for once, but just for myself. Of course, I have to pretend I don't know how notoriously bad I am about forgetting special occasions... :)

Anyway, here are two I've recently made. The first is a Valentine's card for my nieces & nephews, the second is my Christmas thank-you (which, obviously, I still need to send out. Note to self: add this to today's to-do list!)

I am still trying to make some for church, but I am restricted somewhat in my creative license, since the cards have to be totally flat. I can't put a lot of stuff on them, or it becomes difficult for people to sign their names to the cards. Sometimes it is fun to simply do whatever I want, and not worry so much about bulk.

But alas! - no card making for now - I have housework and homework, and the shower is seductively whispering my name. :)


No comments: