Monday, March 15, 2010

Hairy Situation

We've let Braeden have long hair. Jeff & I didn't care what anyone said; it looked cute on Bebo. He liked it, too - until today. One of his buddies from kindergarten said he looked like a girl. :(

I hate mean kids. I'm glad Bebo isn't one of them. However, it broke my heart to hear him say he didn't like being embarrassed, and so we plopped him down outside to buzz it all off.

:(

Here's before and after. I really hope he grows it back out soon. I will miss his long locks. But I guess if it keeps him from being embarrassed, I'll go with it. It's sad... hopefully someday he won't care what anyone else says and he'll just do his own thing. In the meantime, I'm going to have to get used to this super-short haircut!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I can understand missing that long hair because it is defintely Bebo, but dang he's rockin the short hair too!!! Too cute!