Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Church

Jeff & I have been blessed to be a part of a church plant of Harvest Bible Chapel. Our lives were turned inside-out and upside-down in the process, and not in a bad way! I adore so much our little congregation. Everyone works hard to do their part, and in a few short months I have forged friendships unlike any I've had in years.

We officially launched three weeks ago. Here's a video of our launch weekend:


Harvest Bible Chapel Chattanooga Launch Service from Harvest Bible Chapel Chattanooga on Vimeo.

We are both proud and humbled to be a part of such a wonderful group of Christians. I can't get enough of it!

There are HBCs popping up all over the country (and the world!). If you live near one, or are visiting near one, I highly encourage you to check it out. Here is a list of all the existing and soon-to-be HBCs.

At Harvest, we have a saying - healthy things grow. Well, let me be the first to tell you that Harvest is practically exploding! God has blessed us over and over, and I totally believe He'll keep right on doing so.

I can't wait to see what's next!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

awesome! So glad things are going well there... it is always so wonderful to be part of a group of Christians, who are loving to each other and wish to build each other up through Christ... Happy for you guys!!

Aurora Belladonna said...

It refreshing to see someone so sincerely into their faith.Not something ive seen from most christians ive met. If there was a like button id click it.

termpaperwriter review said...

Written simply and tastefully. It’s pleasant to read. Thank u.