Monday, September 15, 2008

Note to Self

I am so tired. My brain feels like mush, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. So this morning I took time to do something for myself, something that I love. I scrapbooked. Not for an assignment, just stricly because I wanted to. And in the process, I gave myself a pep talk, too.



Oh, and by the way - I got a 96% on my first A&P test! It wasn't the highest grade in the class, but I'm okay with that. I'm excited that I did that well, and now that I have that first test over with, I know better what to expect the rest of the semester.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Wow, what a great way to stay motivated! I know you are doing great... it sure is a lot to keep up with, but if anyone can do it, it is definitely you! Keep up the good work! (and it's a GREAT Page!)