Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

There's not much (new) to tell... I run around most days like a chicken with its head cut off. :) I'd love to scrapbook, but can't fathom finding the time right now. "Fall break" was this week, but there was no real break involved - instead, we got slapped with even more work than usual.

However...

I'm going to Mom's this weekend to take family pictures. She has lots of goodies waiting for me - some Estee Lauder makeup freebies, a Stampin' Up order with lots of Halloween goodness, a new Cricut cartridge, and some new Sizzix dies - to go with the Big Shot she got for me! Woot! I have no idea when I'll get to play, but I sure hope I can find time somewhere!!!

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

Oh what fun!! Be sure to post pics of your new goodies. Good to know everything is well with you.
Hugs....