Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From the Mouths of Kindergartners

If you know my child, you know that he says some pretty funny stuff. His teacher, bless her heart, wrote down some of the best ones. For your reading pleasure, I give you Silly Sayings by Braeden.

1.22.09 - My Daddy poots a lot.

2.3.09 - If you get hit by a stunky (skunk) then you will really have to take a shower. Mrs. M, isn't stunky a hard word, a really hard word?

11.25.08 - I am thankful for my daddy.

2.20.09 - What is a watch? Tells you what time church day is.

How do you celebrate your birthday? Get a cake with fire on it.

Tee-hee.... I am going to tell everyone I know about the first one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, "stunky" is a difficult word.

AUsome mom said...

Kids are so truthful. Sometimes til it hurts :)