Tuesday, April 17, 2007

American Idol

I have succumbed.

Didn't think I ever would give in to the American Idol craze. Thought it was dorky. But this season has most definitely drawn me in. I've been eagerly anticipating this week's performances - I couldn't wait to see what the divas would do with country music, and I was excited to see Martina McBride, anyway.

In case you're wondering, I'm all for Melinda to win. Jordin would be a close second. None of the guys are doing anything for me, though I admit that Phil surprised me tonight. Sanjaya lived up to his usual mediocre expectations - so much for his surprise performance last week.

Now I realize that you really care what I think. I promise - no more Idol commentary until the end of the show.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

no more commentary before the show is over... I dare you...


Now my question is, have you started voting yet? When you start voting is when you have truly succumbed!

I too am all for Melinda.. she is absolutely amazing. I think Jordin and Blake will round out the final 3, unless Sanjaya manages to get voted in. GRRRRRrrrr...