Friday, April 20, 2007

Bored, bored, bored

There can be no doubt that Friday is my slowest day. In fact, I've only received one phone call and only four or five emails today. I find myself inventing things to do to earn my paycheck. But I can only invent so much, so here I am, blogging about being bored.

And in that spirit, here are some things I often do when I'm bored. Some are better than others, I admit.
  • Sleep
  • Eat
  • Take pictures of anything and everything
  • Watch Star Trek reruns on TV, or worse -
  • watch the Maury Show
  • Read (currently working on The Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkien)
  • Surf the internet
  • Drive
  • Sit quietly and do absolutely nothing
  • Stare at the pantry, hoping something delicious will magically appear
  • Go to Wal-Mart
  • Scrapbook
  • Play piano (only when I'm alone - Bebo won't let me play without his "help")
  • Talk to Mom
  • Spend time on Yahoo! Answers

What I should do when I'm bored:

  • Clean the house
  • Catch up on laundry
  • Spend time outside
  • Take pictures
  • Scrapbook
  • Play piano

What's just plain dangerous when I'm bored:

  • Going to Wal-Mart (spend $ I don't have)
  • Eating (gain weight I don't need)
  • Staring at the pantry, hoping for something delicious to magically appear (see above)
  • Watch the Maury Show (lose brain cells)

Oh, will three o'clock never get here???

No comments: