Thursday, April 5, 2007

So tired...

All this past week I've felt I could sleep like Rip Van Winkle and it still wouldn't be enough. I guess I'm just behind on my beauty rest - ha! - but I am so freakin' sleepy! Granted, I haven't been getting into bed as early as I should - but I'm still getting a solid 6 hours of sleep a night. I shouldn't be this tired. I guess the diet is throwing me for a loop?

I cautiously went to Curves yesterday. My right wrist is still hurting quite a bit when I put any pressure on it. I did manage to do the workout with no major problems. But last night every muscle in my body was screaming at me. I bent down to close a dresser drawer and my back knotted up like I'd had baseballs stuck under my skin. The crazy thing is, I didn't really work out that hard at Curves! In fact, it was a "light" workout because of my wrist.

I know, I know - mumble, mumble, groan, groan. I really am a stunning ray of sunshine this morning, eh?

No comments: