Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dish in the Sink



I know. It's a picture of a mostly-eaten container of rice sitting in my sink. Before you start questioning my mental faculties, let me explain.

The reason I took a picture, and the reason I posted, is because it is a sweet reminder of how lucky I am.

You see, Braeden put that dish there after lunch the other day. I didn't have to tell him to do it, either. In fact, it's something he does after every meal, without being asked. We try to eat at the same time, but since I only have 30 minutes for lunch, he often has to finish without me.

It's such a simple little thing, but it makes me proud and mushed-out at the same time. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! I'm really glad to hear that it is all falling into place so you can have a second chance. :)