Monday, January 12, 2009

Needing Prayer

My father-in-law is very sick. He went into the hospital Saturday with an infection. Turns out it is a blood infection (probably staph), and we found out today that it is collecting in his heart. So far the treatments seem to be ineffective. He asked Jeff to make sure to take care of his mother if something happened. Jeff told him not to talk that way, but we are going to have bags packed and on standby in case we need to leave quickly.

Right now the family is scattered across three states, and we are all worried. Please pray for his healing, and that no permanent damage be done.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my goodness... I am so sorry to hear that he is so sick. He is most definitely in our prayers. I hope his doctors can find a treatment quickly for him. **Hugs to ya'll**

Anonymous said...

I know where Jeff is, emotionally speaking. I'll pray for you and you pray for me and maybe the two of us can talk God into listening to us?

AUsome mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I will certainly pray for him and for you guys.