Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy

I realized that my posts have been rather grumpy as of late, so I thought I should make a decidedly un-grumpy post.

Braeden will be six soon, and even though I love him more as each day passes, I still miss those baby days when he cooed and drooled and melted everyone's heart. In packing up for the move, I ran across these pictures of his very first camping trip. He was six months old, and was discovering the new sensation of grass underneath his feet. I love that precious little smile - we saw it often during those baby days. My happy little baby has grown into a happy little boy.

Could I be any more blessed?

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

No, you couldn't be any more blessed. Unless you had many more of the same! He is just precious.
Have a "Happy" day!