Saturday, February 7, 2009

Taking a Break

Moving is hard work! I've packed up everything in my bedroom that I possibly can. What's left has to wait until the last minute. This morning we've worked in Bebo's room, sorting through books, broken toys, and Transformers limbs. The whole experience is rather exciting for him. He's been talking nonstop for days, and the volume of his voice seems to be increasing exponentially.

So much is happening in the next seven days! I have two tests, a nursing entrance exam (NET), and a large lab assignment. Jeff has clinicals, a test (I think), and a project due. We still work, still have to pack, and still have to take care of Braeden. I am tired just thinking about it!

BUT - the end result will be worth it! The mere thought of living in a house that functions properly thrills me to my little toes. I can't wait to organize my stuff - neatly - and not have so much accumulated clutter to deal with. Mmmm... just seven more days, and then the real fun begins!

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

Breathe......just breathe.....
Have a good week and good luck on all of your work.