Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching up

Jeff's orientation for his new job is tomorrow. Even though he'll be working nights, orientation is earrrrrlllllly in the morning. He has to leave the house by 5:45, which makes me laugh just a little. He's always griping about having to get up at 7am, but I'm out of bed every day long before he is! I admit, the time change between here and Chattanooga is a little irritating.

My piano has finally come home to me! We didn't have an appropriate trailer to move it when we moved the rest of our stuff, so it's just been sitting at the old house in a pile of unwanted junk. While I worked to clean up the mess at the old house, Jeff and Peepop moved the piano - and two others. It's a little more crowded in the living room, but I'm glad my baby's home. (No, it's not a baby grand.) It sounds soooo cool in this house, too. :)

Braeden, while over his headache, is still puny. The fever seems to be gone (finally), but it's obvious he just doesn't feel well. Poor guy. I wish he'd just get better already!

Did I mention that I got accepted in the nursing program? ;) I am really excited, but it now time to kick my butt in gear and lose some weight. Should you be interested in daily blather about my weight loss journey (or just bored with nothing better to do than count flowers on the wallpaper), you can mosey over to my weight loss blog and see how it's going.

And with that, I have work to do - homework, housework, and exercise, to be exact. Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

Well, it sounds like things are all falling into place for you guys. Tell hubby that I get up at 5:15 every morning and drive for an hour to work! No fun!! Anyhoo, hope little man feels better real soon. I know all about the weight loss fight. I lost 40 pounds back before Christmas and I'm having a hard time getting back on track. It's a never ending battle. Good luck to you!!