Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still Here, Still Crazy

Thought I should make a quick post to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. To summarize:

- A&P test today

- lots of cleaning last week, yet no visible progress

- our bank has me seriously irritated (and stuck all weekend with a -$400 balance b/c they tried to post the same check twice and didn't fix it before the weekend)

- Jeff loves his job!

- Braeden is frantically learning sight words so he can get into the principal's treasure chest

- Jeff is, as usual, procrastinating and will probably depend on me to help him out (never mind that I'll be studying for my own classes)

- I have lost 6 pounds in the last two weeks!

- on Saturday we're going to see Thomas the Tank Engine (again) at the railroad museum

- we just squeezed through the bills at the middle of the month

- it's time for me to get ready for church

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

Well, I felt as though I had fallen off the face of the earth this past week too. My internet is FINALLY working again at home! Good luck on the test, glad hubby loves his job, good luck to Braeden, CONGRATS on the weight loss and have a great Sunday!! Hugs...