Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rain to End the Drought

It's been a long time coming, and I didn't even realize I missed it. My magazine subscriptions had gone unrenewed, my supplies got dusty, and my muse went on vacation. The Funk that I've been in took over everything.

Thank goodness - it's started to rain!

In the last two days, I've finished five layouts. I can't even remember the last time I dug out the scrapbooking supplies. I'd forgotten how much I love the creating process - glue on my fingers, tiny brads falling off the table, leftover paper scraps all over the place. It just felt so good to scrap again. Never mind that I don't really have time for it - I learned long ago that when inspiration calls, I'd better answer.

I hope the rain lasts long enough to catch up on the pictures that have been piling up for the last few months!

No comments: