Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas to all!

We have survived the first two rounds of Christmas and only have one left. I actually saw a little snow on the way to the in-laws - probably all the snow I'll see this year. It was so funny to watch my little man open his presents. Thomas the Tank Engine is his "thing," so that dominated the Christmas gifting for him. As he opened each gift, he would select everything that was the same size and shape and open each package - insisting that every scrap of wrapping paper be removed from the box before he opened it. I have never seen a three-year-old so meticulous about opening presents. Even funnier was that he arranged like objects into rows on the floor. Movies were in a row, trains were in another row, clothes were neatly piled together, and cars were lined up like they were in a parking garage. He is so Type A!

We are currently in WV, enjoying the unexpected DSL access (it will be so tempting to log into work, but I am not going to allow myself to do that!) and waiting on the rest of the family to arrive. I think this is the first time that we got to Grandma's first. Should be interesting.

If I don't get to log in before I get home, I hope everyone's holidays are beautiful, relaxing, fun, and stress-free. Love you all!

No comments: