Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Take a Deep Breath...

Inhale.

Exhale.

Repeat.

Whew. Good news - the check was cut yesterday and should be mailing today. With a little luck, I'll have it in my hands by Friday, and I can buy the rest of my textbooks next week.

Braeden didn't have school today, so I let him spend the night at Grannie & Peepop's house. He would only go if I promised that Granny, Gabe & Katie would not leave without him. (Mom is picking us up on Friday to head to her house for the weekend. Dad is out of town and she didn't want to be alone all weekend.) Anyway, I think Bebo is starting to grasp the concept of time a little better. On Monday, first thing in the morning, he asked, "Mommy, are we going to Granny & Papa's house in five more days?" Today, he called me from Grannie's cell phone to ask, "Mommy, are we going to Granny & Papa's house in two more days?" It cracks me up, because he is counting down the days as if it was his birthday or Christmas!

I will leave you with my page for the Color Combo Challenge.

No comments: