Thursday, October 9, 2008

In the News

Braeden has made his debut in the paper - and they didn't get his name right. I don't mean misspelling, which I fully expect to be a common occurrence. No, they didn't even get close. Heck, take a look for yourself:


Chad and Melissa? Um, no. Oh well - at least it makes for a good scrapbook page.

And I forgot - Braeden got his school pictures back. Oddly enough, they sent us a package and then asked us to pay for it. It seemed strange, because I could have easily scanned the photo, sent back the entire package, and gotten pictures for free. I was honest, though, and forked over the $40 bucks. I just wonder how much money they lose from scanner-savvy parents. At any rate, his expression is somewhat amusing. I get the feeling he had no idea what was going on, and then went into Big Boy Mode. He looks so much older than five in the picture!



Tonight is the school's Fall Festival - I think it's their fundraiser for the year. I wish I could be more involved, but it will have to wait until I'm out of school. I need to charge up the camera so I can get lots of pictures. I need material for Braeden's scrapbook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL!!! That is hilarious! I've had newspapers mess stuff up before, but never get it just totally, flippin' WRONG!

Nice to meet'cha, Melissa. Hope you and a Chad have a great day. :o)