Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday

Well...

Today is the last regular weekday before school starts. The last remnant of semi-calm before the craziness truly begins. I'm tired - no, make that frazzled - and it hasn't officially begun yet.

Makes me just a tad bit nervous.

But... it's okay. I'll be fine. I have (most) everything I need. Financial aid will roll in soon so I can buy the remaining textbooks, and I have all the techno stuff I need (laptop, retractable mouse, etc.)

Monday. It all begins on Monday. I'm nervous, and a tad bit worried - what if it's not for me? What if I hate it? What if, what if, what if.

Pbbttt.

I'm just being silly. I'll do fine, and I'll see it through to the end no matter what, cause that's just the kind of person I am. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy my weekend with my family, do a little cooking, and maybe a little scrapping. We'll hit the bookstore and shoe stores tomorrow and maybe even catch a matinee.

And I'll leave you with a "regular" page that I did yesterday. Mostly I've been doing school album pages and cards. Kinda nice to have no set parameters to work in.

Good day to you!

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

Great LO! Poor little guy. Have a great weekend and put your worries aside. Hugs...