Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unbiased Media

Right....

Check out this article:

McCain Battles Angry Crowd

Folks, I watched the entire thing on TV yesterday.... Yes, the crowd was angry, but the vast majority of it was not angry with McCain, but the people who are trying to force this bill through!

In fact, I listened to one woman who practically begged Senator McCain to tell her how the crowd of people could help him fight this bill!

Good grief, I am sick to death of the spin the media is putting on this stupid thing!

2 comments:

AUsome mom said...

I don't even watch the world news anymore. I don't watch much of the local news either. It just gets me so riled up. So, I watch the weather and sports and move on. I pray for this country and it's people every day and put it in God's hands. Help us Lord.
Hey....have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it