Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What to Say...

I admit - I was stumped. Then I was emailed this survey, and I thought, "Oh, good! Blog fodder!" :)

( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school (Oh, yeah. Usually to sleep.)
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada (Just over the border at Niagara Falls
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida (last year for the very first time!)
(x) Been on a plane (several times - as far as Amsterdam)
(x) Been lost (Uh huh. Many, many times.)
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC (The first - and only - vacation Jeff & I have taken)
(x) Swam in the ocean (does wading count?)
(x) Cried yourself to sleep (a few times, but don't ask me what I was crying over.)
(x) Played cops and robber (Yup. I was more into boy games when I was little.)
(x) Recently colored with crayons (On the kid's menu at Cracker Barrel!)
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only? (All the time at fast food joints. They look at me like I'm nuts.)
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? (I refuse to go into gory details.)
(x) Made prank phone calls (My suitmate in college was the best at pranking. I "assisted.")
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (Sodas hurt!)
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue (Yes, but it was so long ago I barely remember.)
(x) Danced in the rain (I don't dance. No rhythm. But I've ran through puddles in the rain.)
( ) Written a letter to Santa (Sadly, no. We didn't do the Santa thing when I was a kid.)
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about (That means waking up early. Nah.)
(x) Blown bubbles (gum bubbles and with a wand)
(x) Gone ice-skating (A few times - once in Scotland. Not very good at it, but it's a lot of fun.)
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors (There are some things NO ONE wants to see!)
(x) Gone to the movies (Yes. Lots.)

1. Any nickname? Manders

2. Mother's name? Brenda

3. Favorite drink? Currently diet Mountain Dew, though I'm trying to quit

4. Tattoo? nope

5. Body piercing? just ears

6. How much do you love your job? It's not bad. Boring sometimes, but I can't complain. I get to work at home!

7. Birthplace? Benton, AR

8. Favorite vacation spot? I don't vacation much, but Scotland is the coolest place ever.

9. Ever been to Africa? No, but I'd like to get my RN and do short-termmedical missions there someday.

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? no, but I used to eat them for breakfast every day

11. Ever been on TV? I don't think so... at least I don't recall it.

12. Ever steal any traffic sign? wellllll...

13. Ever been in a car accident? yes

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door

15. Favorite salad dressing? honey mustard & peppercorn

16. Favorite pie? not a big fan of pies

17. Favorite number? I dunno

18. Favorite movie? I can't pick. Really. I have such a huge list of movies I love. Maybe that will be another post.

19. Favorite holiday? Christmas

20. Favorite dessert? my homemade chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate cake mushed up with vanilla ice cream

21. Favorite food? same as movies. Too many that I love to choose a favorite.

22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - the only day I get to sleep in

23. Favorite brand of body wash? Don't have one. I buy whatever's cheapest

24. Favorite toothpaste? See above

25. Favorite smell? I had a blog post about this once... cumin, tea leaves, wild onions, etc., etc.

26. What do you do to relax? scrapbook, read, play sudoku

27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully a lot thinner, a SAHM, and having adopted (or at least started the process)

No comments: