Monday, January 15, 2007

A Photogenic Kid

So I got out with the camera over the weekend. I got some great shots, but I am thoroughly frustrated with my choice of film developers. Something is apparently wrong with the machine, because I'm getting streaks on all my photos, and I know it's not my camera. Grr... furthermore, they scan the pictures at such a low resolution that they don't enlarge very well. More grrrr....

But I still managed to get a few really cute shots. And for those of you who haven't seen my little man in a long time (if ever), allow me to treat you to a really photogenic little boy. Oh, yeah - and we have some before-and-after haircut action going on. And for anyone who would say "oh, his hair looks so much neater," - just know that Mama had an awful time doing it - she loved those long locks!



No comments: