Wednesday, March 21, 2007

5 Places

There are some places I want to see.

1) Scotland - yes, I've been there before, but I couldn't get enough, even in six weeks. I'd love to backpack through the Highlands, wander the streets of Edinburgh, and photograph the gorgeous spring countryside.

2) Paris - only to see the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. I could care less about France! LOL But the art - oh, how I would love to spend days staring at the art in the Louvre!

3) China - If adoption works out, this is one country I hope to visit. The culture is mysterious and fascinating and frightening all at the same time.

4) the Grand Canyon - coming back home to the U.S. - I haven't been west of Oklahoma and Kansas (except for a flight to Phoenix, and all I saw there was the road between the plant and the hotel), and there's a lot left in this big country that I want to see. The majesty of the Canyon is high on the list.

5) Montana - there are times when the thought of wide open spaces is so very appealing.

Next time: 5 things I want to do before I die.

No comments: