Friday, March 2, 2007

I am happy to report that my college roomie & her hubby have a brand-new baby boy, Iain! Of course, it would unrealistic to expect me not to actually visit the little guy and his momma, so a week from today I will load up my own not-so-little bundle of joy and drive to Florida for a few days.

Now, it is quite possible that I am the only adult living in the South who has not been to Florida. I'm feeling a tad bit apprehensive about trekking to Daytona at the beginning of Spring Break season, but my friend tells me that I have no need to feel intimidated by the beach. I'm praying that she's right and I can avoid a total freak-out.

In the meantime, I have one week to finish the baby album that I'm giving to her. Did I say "finish?" Step back to avoid lightning - I haven't even started yet. I'm having trouble deciding how to fit journaling and pictures and accents on a 6x6 page. Never fear - I have a plan, and somehow I always manage to make it happen.

Hmm... Florida. Somehow the warm weather sounds rather nice....

No comments: