Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Camera Heaven

I am so stinkin' excited about this new camera! I was absolutely floored at how well it does - after only a couple of days and using only automatic settings, I got some fantastic shots. I can't wait to really learn how to use the thing. I couldn't be happier with what I chose. I went with the Nikon D40 instead of the D80 for cost reasons. At this point, I see no need to upgrade anytime soon. I absolutely love it - having the freedom to take as many pictures as a card will hold and not having to worry about wasting money on crappy film pictures is thrilling.

So, now that I've rambled a bit, allow me to post some more pictures. I'll tell more about the Florida trip tomorrow.
Notice his feet - they aren't touching the ground.
Bebo in the kitchen, just being silly

How is this for cute? (I got catchlights on a baby! Woohoo!)

I love baby fingers. This is Iain and his daddy.



No comments: