Monday, November 3, 2008

It's over!!!

I don't believe I can put into words how utterly overjoyed I am that Halloween is over. Yes, it was fun, but by the time I'd had two parties, a field trip, trick-or-treated twice, did two costumes, carved one pumpkin, and took a nutrition test, I was ready to collapse in a sugar-and-caffeine-induced coma. I am absolutely exhausted today, but there's a sense of relief that I don't have a major test for a couple of weeks (the psych test on Wednesday doesn't count - I get five chances to take it!)

Anyway, now I'm going to be racing toward a Thanksgiving countdown - gotta get those tests out of the way before I leave so I can actually enjoy my holiday. I'm going to try to scrap the rest of the Halloween stuff before time gets away from me. Here's one layout I did for Bebo's kindergarten book. Isn't his monster just the cutest?

No comments: